Friday, July 4, 2014

MLM Success: Recruiting and Prospecting Magic - Marketing - Marketing Tips

It may sound crazy but the internet itself may be the largest stumbling block to your online MLM success. The internet is an environment of distraction for online marketers. You could spend a lifetime checking out the next greatest product launch and attending the next cutting edge seminar that claims to boost your recruiting and sponsoring magic. Money doesn't come to you and your business doesn't grow that way. The big secret is those activities and things don't make you money. The only thing that can guarantee your MLM success and money in this industry is you and only you.

Let me explainIt is only you who can make the decision to become successful. You choose this or you don't choose this. When you jump you commit you don't jump halfway. You either do or you don't. You don't succeed halfway. You either succeed or you don't.. You've heard it before I'm sure..."there is no try only do" there are only those who succeed and those who quit in this industry. This choice can only be made and carried out by you each and every day.

You are the only one who can decide which marketing and recruiting strategy is right for you. What may be best for me, my circumstances, and needs may not suit you at all. . Decide decisively and stick with your decision until you have the results you want before adding another tool, system, or strategy to your recruiting and prospecting magic. Only you can decide which leader, which team, and which system is right for you and make the necessary commitment to yourself and to your business. Make the choice to learn that system, master that tool, absorb that training or whatever and apply it vigorously and consistently until you are achieving the results you desire from it. Don't overcomplicate your life and confuse your team by jumping ship mid journey to pursue other avenues. Take responsibility and claim your success.

That's the secret... It's in consistency, commitment, and a decision and it comes from within you not from the next great seminar training or product launch. It's what people want and it's been in your possession the whole time. The magic comes from within. It sprouts from your firm decision to succeed and the fortitude to believe in it and follow through. Personal development training is an absolutely essential variable of The MLM Success Equation. Looking to make up for this shortcoming with the purchase of the next great product launch or the next great marketing tool is futile. It's a waste of time, a waste of effort, and a waste of money.

Am I implying you don't need the right training, tools, mentorship, and system to succeed in MLM. No not at all. The point I am trying to make is pick what's right for you and then commit to your success with it. . Set your course and don't deviate from it until you have some success with it. There is power in focusing your efforts.

Light dispersed is nice for lighting up a room or adding ambiance. But light highly concentrated and focused at one specific point becomes a laser and capable of cutting through steel. If you want to cut through steel and bust out into the greater realm of MLM success and freedom then you need to laser focus your intent and directed activities.

Allow me to illustrate this point for a moment. The MLM leader I have chosen for my team truly understands this industry. He is connected with some of the greatest leaders and legends in the industry and he truly understands the business inside and out. When it comes to MLM and Online marketing the guy is a true Maveric and industry phenomenon. He is one of the top online producers in the industry. He ranks as the top recruiter in not only his primary business but also in his secondary online company and has the fastest growing teams in both. His outside the box type thinking and servant leadership style allowed him to attain the position he is in today in just about 14 months. I keep my ears open when he speaks and I encourage my team to do the same. If you had a top leading recruiter and trainer working for you you'd do the same wouldn't you? My team does!

I chose my up-line leader and sponsor because I knew he understood the fundamental building blocks of success and more than that he knew how to apply it in the online MLM theater. That's why I chose my personal up-line sponsor as a leader. You see, I knew he had a firm grasp of the success equation and the credibility to leverage for massive team success. I realized his selfless servant leadership style had the team's best interest at heart and that he was as committed to building our teams success as I am. I realize he was the perfect complement to what I wanted to build. I knew he was a servant leader who would share selflessly his knowledge, as well as his recruiting and prospecting magic with our whole team. I knew that I could immediatley plug my team into his credibility and training systems as soon as they came on board. And I realized that would free me up to concentrate on building my teams MLM success by teaching them personal growth and success training, which i s something of my specialty. This would provide a better all around system and take advantage of leverage I alone could not provide easily by myself.

I realized that this would be a dynamic duo that would produce maximum MLM success in my business team and everyone mentored into my business. This is a sound plan steeped in principles of proven success and abundance. It's the type of MLM success plan you want to have for your growing business. And I don't say this to brag, gloat, or toot my own horn but instead to set an example that I believe should become a standard in the industry.

Be like my MLM mentor and serve the industry and your team with a servants heart. Decide and commit to your success and the success of your whole team. Pick a technique, a leader, a system, and a strategy, based on the above described model and don't quit until you succeed with your own MLM success. Master the process and cultivate it's duplication throughout your organization. Learn it, master it, duplicate it, and then move on to the next method and repeat. These are the building blocks of MLM success and it all starts with your decision to succeed.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment