Thursday, May 9, 2013

Tired Of The Old School Network Marketing Prospecting Techniques? - Business - Networking

Are you tired of the old school network marketing prospecting techniques and are your family members and friends keep on avoiding you after showing them your Network Marketing opportunity?You know the 3 foot rule, inviting warm & cold prospects, bugging your family and friends, and holding hotel / cafe meetings every day. I know that when I first joined my first network marketing company, I was told to use these same techniques. I was told to make a list of more than 100 people that I knew and basically call every one of them to ask and see if they would be interested in making some extra money.I was only faced with questions I wasn't able to answer, getting hung up on, and faced with nothing but rejection after rejection. Before I learnt 'the SECRET art of sponsoring'I went through the same torment that you have or are going through. They treat you like an annoying pest instead of listening to you and what you have to offer. They don't care if you make a 'billion dollars' , to them you are an annoying pest. If you stay with me till the end of this article I will show you a technique on how you can make them treat you like welcomed guest and a frenzied fan.There is a life saving formula used by the top leaders in the Network Marketing industry. In fact some of them have masted so well this formula that they are not even aware about it. This formula is well explained in Mike Dillard's 7 Day Free Video Boot Camp.The formula goes like this: You don't talk to you friends and family; instead they beg you to talk to them. You don't look prospects; prospects look for you and welcome you as a guest/superstar. In fact, they even pay you to show them your opportunity.In these 7 free videos Mike explained how I could attract an endless stream of prospects to me ready to join and actually get paid to prospect.These videos have really changed the way I do my business since more than a year and I am attracting more than 50 prospects per week now after estab lishing a system. I think they can help you too.You can get free instant access to these free videos here... (copy and paste the link into your browser)Have a nice day,SYED FARID EHTISHAM KHALID





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

No comments:

Post a Comment